Professional Truck Technician Training Series: Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Web Based Training (WBT)
ISBN #: 1428321454
©2009 Publish Date: 05/11/2009
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Delmar Learning, the leader in providing first-rate educational materials for technicians, now offers the Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Web Based Training (WBT), which is part of the exciting, self-paced Professional Truck Technician Training Series. This course offers more than 8.5 hours worth of quality instruction. Combining theory, diagnosis, and repair information into one easy-to-use training tool, this highly interactive product helps technicians receive the most applicable delivery method for their needs, regardless of technical infrastructure.
- Attention-grabbing animations and learner interactions keep users interested and engaged throughout the course of the program.
- Bookmarking technology enables users to track their progress from beginning to end.
- Periodic progress checks and end-of-section reviews are integrated throughout to ensure the highest level of retention.
- A certificate of completion can be printed by users achieving a score of 80% or higher on the final review of the course.
- All material is completely AICC or SCORM compliant.
- All material follows the latest ASE and NATEF standards.
- Course is bilingual- switch back and forth between English and Spanish at the click of a button.
Table of Contents:
1. Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
2. Environmental and Safety Practices
4. Air-Conditioning Components
5. The Refrigeration System
6. Service Procedures
7. Truck Engine Cooling System
8. Cab Climate Control/Supplemental Truck Heating and Cooling
9. Troubleshooting and Performance Testing
10. APAD/ACPU A/C Control Systems
11. Truck-Trailer Refrigeration Equipment
12. Refrigeration Components
13. Refrigerant Flow Control
14. Truck Trailer Refrigeration Electrical Components
15. Truck and Trailer Refrigeration Maintenance