Delmar Learning, the leader in providing first-rate educational materials for technicians, now offers the Drive Train Web Based Training (WBT), which is part of the exciting, self-paced Professional Truck Technician Training Series. This course offers more than 8.5 hours worth of quality instruction. Combining theory, diagnosis, and repair information into one easy-to-use training tool, this highly interactive product helps technicians receive the most applicable delivery method for their needs, regardless of technical infrastructure.
- Attention-grabbing animations and learner interactions keep users interested and engaged throughout the course of the program.
- Bookmarking technology enables users to track their progress from beginning to end.
- Periodic progress checks and end-of-section reviews are integrated throughout to ensure the highest level of retention.
- A certificate of completion can be printed by users achieving a score of 80% or higher on the final review of the course.
- All material is completely AICC or SCORM compliant.
- All material follows the latest ASE and NATEF standards.
- Course is bilingual- switch back and forth between English and Spanish at the click of a button.
Table of Contents:
1. Shop Safety and Operations.
2. Tools and Fasteners.
4. Standard Transmission.
5. Standard Transmission Servicing.
6. Torque Converters.
7. Automatic Transmissions.
8. Automatic Transmission Maintenance.
9. Electronically Automated Standard Transmissions.
10. Allison Electronic Transmissions.
11. Driveshaft Assemblies.
12. Heavy-Duty Truck Axles.
13. Heavy-Duty Truck Axle Service and Repair.