Inside this manual you will find routine maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems, and wiring diagrams.
- Step by step procedures linked to hundreds of easy to follow photos and illustrations.
- Complete troubleshooting section helps identify specific problems.
- Written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown using commonly available tools.
- Haynes tips give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools.
- Notes, Cautions, and Warnings for the home mechanic.
- Color spark plug diagnosis.
- Easy to use index.
Table of Contents:
Tune-up and routine maintenance.
Cooling, heating, and air conditioning systems.
Fuel and exhaust systems.
Engine Electrical Systems.
Emissions and engine control systems.
Suspension and steering systems.
Chassis electrical system.