Inside this manual you will find routine maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems, and wiring diagrams.
- Step by step procedures linked to hundreds of easy to follow photos and illustrations
- Complete troubleshooting section helps identify specific problems
- Written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown using commonly available tools
- Haynes tips give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools
- Notes, Cautions, and Warnings for the home mechanic
- Color spark plug diagnosis
- Easy to use index
Table of Contents:
1. Tune-up and routine maintenance.
3. Cooling, heating, and air conditioning systems.
4. Fuel and exhaust systems.
5. Engine Electrical Systems.
6. Emissions and engine control systems.
9. Suspension and steering systems.
11. Chassis electrical system.
12. Wiring Diagrams.