MindTap Medical Insurance & Billing, 2 terms (12 months) Printed Access Card for Clack/Renfroe's Medical Billing 101, 2nd
Author: Crystal Clack; Linda Renfroe; Michelle M. Rimmer
ISBN #: 1305394356
©2016 Publish Date: 02/18/2015
Publisher: Cengage Learning
MindTap Medical Insurance & Coding for Clack, Medical Billing 101, Second Edition is a personalized teaching experience with relevant assignments that guide students to analyze, apply, and improve thinking, allowing you to measure skills and outcomes with ease.
Personalized teaching becomes yours through a Learning Path built with key student objectives and your syllabus in mind. Control what students see and when they see it. Relevant readings, multimedia, and activities are designed to take students up the levels of learning, from basic knowledge to analysis and application. Analytics and reports provide a snapshot of class progress, time in course, engagement and completion rates.
- Contol what content students see and when they see it with a learning path that can be used as-is or matched to your syllabus exactly.
- Create a unique learning path of relevant readings, multimedia, and activities that move students up the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension to analysis, application, and critical thinking.
- Integrate your own content into the MindTap Reader using your own documents or pull from sources like RSS feeds, YouTube videos, websites, googledocs, and more.
- Use powerful analytics and reports that provide a snapshot of class progress, time in course, engagement, and completion.
- Empower students with the information to know where they stand at all times – both individually and compared to the highest performers in class.
- Help students stay organized and efficient with a single destination that reflects exactly what's important to you, the instructor.
- Automatically grade assignments and quizzes.
Table of Contents:
1 Reality Check.
4. Apply Yourself.
7. Test Yourself.
8. Capstone Activity.