MindTap Welding, 2 terms (12 months) Printed Access Card for Jeffus' Welding: Principles and Applications, 8th
Author: Larry Jeffus
ISBN #: 130549475X
©2017 Publish Date: 01/22/2016
Publisher: Cengage Learning
MindTap® Welding for Jeffus’ Welding: Principles and Applications, 8th Edition helps you learn on your terms.
INSTANT ACCESS IN YOUR POCKET. Take advantage of the MindTap Mobile App. Read or listen to textbooks and study with the aid of instructor notifications, flashcards, and practice quizzes.
MINDTAP HELPS YOU CREATE YOUR OWN POTENTIAL. GEAR UP FOR ULTIMATE SUCCESS. Track your scores and stay motivated toward your goals. Whether you have more work to do or are ahead of the curve, you’ll know where you need to focus your efforts. And the MindTap Green Dot will charge your confidence along the way.
MINDTAP HELPS YOU OWN YOUR PROGRESS. MAKE YOUR TEXTBOOK YOURS. No one knows what works for you better than you. Highlight key text, add notes, and create custom flashcards. When it’s time to study, everything you’ve flagged or noted can be gathered into a guide you can organize.
- MindTap helps streamline your workflow with carefully curated content and a unique set of tools saving you valuable time in your course preparations. In addition, automatically grades assignments and quizzes while also providing students with instant feedback on their work.
- Provide students with organizational and study tools designed to better manage their limited time, allowing them to complete assignments whenever and wherever they are ready to learn.
- A process driven welding simulation that focuses on the preparation of a weld from the evaluation of blueprints to the proper setup and safety procedures for welding equipment. A 3D inspection of materials concludes the learning activity, to provide remediation and promote analytical skills.
- Save students money in their course materials with a single destination that reflects exactly what's important to you, the instructor.
- Track students in real time with the Progress app adjust the course as needed based analytics of interactivity in the course.
- With the MindTap Mobile App, you can keep your students informed of assignments, course due dates, or any changes to your course while also arming them with on-the-go study tools like flashcards and quizzing.
- Build and personalize your course by integrating your own content into the MindTap Reader using your own documents or pull from sources like RSS feeds, YouTube videos, websites, Google Docs and more. Control what content students see and when they see it with a learning path that can be used as-is or matched to your syllabus exactly.
- Empower students with the information to know where they stand at all times—both individually and compared to the highest performers in class within the student view of the Progress App.
- Engage students with course material specially customized for them by you streamlined in one proven, easy-to-use interface.
Table of Contents:
1.eBook with ReadSpeaker, note taking capabilities, and more.
Chapter-by-chapter PowerPoint Overview.
5. Practice Labs related to the processes covered in each chapter.
6. Welding Simulations.