MindTap HVAC, 2 terms (12 months) Printed Access Card for Silberstein's Heat Pumps, 2nd
Author: Eugene Silberstein, B.A., M.S., BEAP, CMHE
ISBN #: 1337798975
©2016 Publish Date: 12/13/2017
Publisher: Cengage Learning
MindTap HVAC for Silberstein's Heat Pumps, 2nd Edition helps you learn on your terms.
INSTANT ACCESS IN YOUR POCKET.
Take advantage of the MindTap Mobile App to learn on your terms. Read or listen to textbooks and study with the aid of instructor notifications, flashcards and practice quizzes.
MINDTAP HELPS YOU CREATE YOUR OWN POTENTIAL. GEAR UP FOR ULTIMATE SUCCESS.
Track your scores and stay motivated toward your goals. Whether you have more work to do or are ahead of the curve, you’ll know where you need to focus your efforts. And the MindTap Green Dot will charge your confidence along the way.
MINDTAP HELPS YOU OWN YOUR PROGRESS. MAKE YOUR TEXTBOOK YOURS.
No one knows what works for you better than you. Highlight key text, add notes and create custom flashcards. When it’s time to study, everything you’ve flagged or noted can be gathered into a guide you can organize.
- MindTap is an outcome-driven application that propels students from memorization to mastery. It's the only platform that gives you complete ownership of your course. With it, you can challenge every student, build their confidence and empower them to be unstoppable.
- ACCESS EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE.
Cut down on prep with preloaded, organized course materials in MindTap. Teach more efficiently with interactive multimedia, assignments, quizzes and more. And give your students the power to read, listen and study on their phones, so they can learn on their terms.
- EMPOWER YOUR STUDENTS TO REACH THEIR POTENTIAL.
Twelve distinct metrics give you actionable insights into student engagement. Identify topics troubling your entire class and instantly communicate with struggling students. And students can track their scores to stay motivated toward their goals. Together, you can accelerate progress.
- YOUR COURSE. YOUR CONTENT.
Only MindTap gives you complete control over your course. You have the flexibility to reorder textbook chapters, add your own notes and embed a variety of content including OER. Personalize course content to your students' needs. They can even read your notes, add their own and highlight key text to aid their progress.
- A DEDICATED TEAM, WHENEVER YOU NEED THEM.
MindTap isn't just a tool; it's backed by a personalized team eager to support you. Get help setting up your course and tailoring it to your specific objectives. You'll be ready to make an impact from day one. And, we'll be right here to help you and your students throughout the semester--and beyond.
Table of Contents:
UNIT ONE: VAPOR COMPRESSION REFRIGERATION AND HEAT PUMP THEORY.
1. Vapor-compression Refrigeration System Components.
2. Vapor-compression Refrigeration System Controls.
3. Introduction to Heat Pump Systems
UNIT TWO: AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP SYSTEMS.
4. Introduction to Air Source Heat Pump Systems.
5. Air Source Heat Pump System Wiring Diagrams.
6. Air Source Heat Pump System Installation.
UNIT THREE: AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP TROUBLESHOOTING AND SERVICING.
7. Air Source Heat Pump Systems: Mechanical Troubleshooting.
8. Air Source Heat Pump Systems: Electrical Troubleshooting.
9. Air Source Heat Pump Systems: Preventive Maintenance.
10. Air Source Heat Pump Systems: Servicing & Sample Service Calls.
UNIT FOUR: WATER SOURCE HEAT PUMP SYSTEMS.
11. Introduction to Water Source Heat Pump Systems.
12. Water Source Heat Pump System Wiring Diagrams.
13. Water Source Heat Pump System Installation.
UNIT FIVE: WATER SOURCE HEAT PUMP TROUBLESHOOTING AND SERVICING.
14. Water Source Heat Pump Systems: Mechanical & Electrical Troubleshooting.
15. Water Source Heat Pump Systems: Preventive Maintenance & Servicing.
16. Water Source Heat Pump Systems: Sample Service Calls.
UNIT SIX: GEOTHERMAL HEAT PUMP SYSTEMS.
17. Introduction to Geothermal Heat Pump Systems.
18. Geothermal Heat Pump System Installation.
UNIT SEVEN: GEOTHERMAL HEAT PUMP TROUBLESHOOTING AND SERVICING.
19. Geothermal Heat Pump Systems: Mechanical & Electrical Troubleshooting.
20. Geothermal Heat Pump Systems: Sample Service Calls.